If you’re ready to purchase a home in the Boston area, you need the right agent to make the process as smooth and efficient as possible. With my help, you will be informed and able to find a property that fits your needs and expectations. I offer a variety of services and guidance to ensure you have the resources to make your purchase as stress-free as possible.
How I can add value to your real estate transaction:
- Help in determining your purchasing power
- Organize detailed information on all properties that meet your criteria
- Create a market analysis for your new house
- Schedule and attend open houses to evaluate listings
- Prepare the offer and negotiate terms on your behalf
- Oversee the home inspection process
- Prepare purchase and sale agreement and relevant forms
- Act as liaison between all parties to ensure closing date stays on track
- Manage the escrow period through close (through Harborside Sotheby’s International Realty®)
Are you a first time homebuyer?
Buying a new home is an exciting time. Although there are a lot of stages, it doesn’t have to be stressful. I specialize in working with first-time buyers and offer the extra guidance you need to feel in control of the transaction.
“My wife and I had thought and talked about buying a house for 2 years, but as first time homebuyers we didn’t even know where to start. We first went on Zillow, and before we could even blink we were barraged by 10 realtors asking us if we wanted to see their listings. That turned us off because in all honesty we didn’t even know how much we were able to spend or how to go about securing a mortgage. That is when Dana entered our lives and spent the better part of 3 hours on a Saturday morning educating us on the home buying process as well as learning about our criteria. In addition to Dana helping to educate us on the process, she also advised us on how to strategically buy a home that met our criteria and had the potential to grow in value. She even helped us navigate through the remodeling process after we closed. It was as if she was buying the home for herself; that is how much tact and focus she put into the process. She was an invaluable advisor, mentor, and friend through out the home buying process. We wish that we could keep buying homes so that we could keep working with her! – Oliver and Maddie